About 10th National Pharmacy R&D Conference 2018
||9 - 11 July, 2018
||Royale Chulan Hotel, Seremban
||Enhancing Access to Medicines through Value-based Approaches
- To foster research culture among pharmacy and healthcare personnel.
- To inculcate professionalism and quality in pharmacy research.
- To provide a platform for researchers to disseminate research findings and expand research networks.
- To recognize outstanding research work by individuals and organizations.
- To promote publication of research findings and its use as evidence in practice and decision making.
The 10th National Pharmacy Conference 2018 is an event organized by the Pharmaceutical Services Programme in collaboration with the Malaysian Pharmaceutical Society. The conference takes place every two years, providing a platform for pharmacy and healthcare personnel to share research findings and expand their research networks. It is open to all pharmacists and healthcare personnel from Ministry of Health, Ministry of Higher Education, Ministry of Defence, pharmaceutical industries, community pharmacies, academia and other public and private agencies.
At this year’s conference, the subject of value-based approaches in improving access to medicines will be explored and discussed. All researchers are welcome to submit abstracts under the following tracks: Quality Use of Medicines (including regulatory pharmacy and pharmacy enforcement), Clinical Pharmacy, Pharmacoepidemiology & Drug safety, Health/Pharmacoeconomics, Impact of Pharmacy Services to Healthcare, Health Informatics & Research Tools.